Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird & OOo
Author Art Fore
Apparently you have not used Access, OOo datasources, or Rekall. I have
used Access to interface Innoved DxDatabook to a combination text file
from Oracle or directly from Oracle via ODBC and tables in the Access
database to make it portable and not have to have Oracle bloatware on my
machine. No programming required. Many other useful purposes also.

Art