Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird & OOo
Author Art Fore
Sorry if I am confused, but the website is also confusing. On the
download of Firebird, then the installation installs it in
/opt/interbase. There is also a download for interclient and most of the
documenation mentions this, although it is interbase documentation. Now
I find out Jaybird is actually the Firebird-jca-jdbc! Thanks for the
info BTW.

Tried what you said, but no luck. Probably not got the EXACT syntax
which seams impossible to find.

Will try the java list but don't hold out much hope.

Art