Subject Re: Firebird hangs very often
Author Marco Menardi <mmenaz@lycosmail.com>
I'm using FB SuperServer (SS) 1.0 in my Linux server and 1.02 in my
Win2K developement PC since their release, and they are rock solid. I
use IBO for connectivity.
I've a "SQL select of death" that I've discovered during developement
that terminates the server (a complex one with multiple joins and
other stuff), but apart from that all runs fine.
I've 1.0 on linux because initial package of 1.02 had some problems,
and recently has been released a brand new 1.02 package. If you are
using the linux SS version, download the new one, please.
Are you sure you removed all IB stuff? Old gds32.dll, UDF, and stuff
like these?
Sorry, I can't help further :(
regards
Marco Menardi