Subject Re: Poor performance of SuperServer 1.5 on Intel XEON Server?
Author michael welsch
Hi,

sorry for the missing information.
The OS on the XEON machine is Windows Server 2003.

I tested my application before with the database server running on a
standard PC (P4, 2,2 GHz, 512 MBRam, Windows XP Pro) The client was
connected with this server through our intranet.

Now i moved the database server to the XEON machine and comparing to
the previous performance it is very much slower.
I have no timings, sorry, but it is obvious that something's not OK.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos H. Cantu"
<listas@w...> wrote:
> Hi! Reporting my experience with FB 1.5 and HT:
>
> I ran FB 1.5 SS on a P4 2.4Ghz HT with Win2K. Testing the
performance