Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Record not found ???
Author Thomas Miller
I don't know why you should have to change it. Numeric 18,0 should get
mapped to
a FmtBCD and you should have no problem accessing it as a Float. If you
do, then
let Martijn know so he can fix it. I reported several problems with the
MetaData
stuff and he had it all fixed within 48 hrs. I have been waiting over
a year for Borland
to fix some bugs in the Oracle driver.