Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: MAX database size
Author Wilson, Fred
Daniel,
There appears, under NT4.0 and W2K, to be a limit, quite a bit under
that. Below is some of the e-mail tread, that occured here a month or so
ago:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fred,

Can not have open at any one time files that total 180GB, whether hundreds /
thousands of little files or one big file. The _ is under the at the same
time.

JAC.

Best regards,
Fred Wilson