Subject RE: [ib-support] firebird on linux users?
Author Tony Whyman
Just for the record, we use the Firebird Linux Server in-house for all our
business databases and supply both Win and Linux versions to our customers.
We also use IBX (carefully to avoid caching large datasets) on both Windows
(mostly) and Linux client platforms. This combination appears to work very
well and we are increasingly developing common code for Linux and Windows
with Kylix/Delphi.

Tony Whyman
MWA Software