Subject Re: [IBDI] About IBX and Firebird
Author Ed Malloy
David,

It is my opinion, and appareently Jason agrees that the IBO have a history of bugs. no one seems to dispute this. I don't think it is necessary to go back and document the many examples which appeared (and I bet probably still do appear) in the IBO news groups.

I have ho problem Jason, nor with anyone who choses to use the IBO softward and I do believe that the bugs get fixed in due time.

It is simply my opinion for me that I have had a much better experience with IBX. The have been easy to use, and rock-solid for me.

I think that my experience is worth hearing.

ed