Subject Re: About IBX and Firebird
Author iblogmanager
Ed,

a history of bugs? I'm using IBO now for 1 year and I haven't
encountered any serious problem so far, so I can say, that they are
rock solid for me.

I think that my experience is worth hearing too.

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com

--- In IBDI@y..., "Ed Malloy" <edm@B...> wrote:
> David,
>
> It is my opinion, and appareently Jason agrees that the IBO have a
history of bugs. no one seems to dispute this. I don't think it is
necessary to go back and document the many examples which appeared
(and I bet probably still do appear) in the IBO news groups.

> I have ho problem Jason, nor with anyone who choses to use the IBO
softward and I do believe that the bugs get fixed in due time.

> It is simply my opinion for me that I have had a much better
experience with IBX. The have been easy to use, and rock-solid for
me.

> I think that my experience is worth hearing.
>
> ed

> On 4/12/2002 at 9:20 PM David Jencks wrote:
>
> >Not that he needs my support, but I'm with Jason on this one. I
thought
> >Jason was being pretty polite. This guy seems to have had plenty
of time
> >for years to voice his opinion repeatedly, over and over again,
that he
> >doesn't like something about Jason or his software, but won't
supply even
> >one example? FUD FUD FUD.
> >
> >david jencks
> >
> >On 2002.04.12 19:53:47 -0400 R. Tulloch wrote:
> >> Hi:

> >> your
I think

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/