Subject Re: [IBDI] Re: About IBX and Firebird
Author Ed Malloy
Thomas,

I think that everyone's opinion is valid and important.

My experience dates back over a year. And my issue wasn't SERIOUS problems, it was the number of fixes and version updates (as can be doucmented from the version history of IBO and the IBO newsgroup archives). My decision was also based on the fact that the vast majority of the components were of no interest to me. I felt that a library that included just data access components was of more value to me.

Glad to hear you opinion

ed