Subject Re: [IBDI] IBDI resignation
Author Martijn Tonies
Hi Jason,

a lot of thanks for all your, and the whole IBDI team, hard work.

One thing though, interbase2000.org lists quite a few resources --- can't
the site stay up? Or is it too much work to keep it up to date?

--
Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase and Firebird

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

""Jason Wharton"" <jwharton@...> wrote in message
> I, Jason Wharton, hereby resign from the IBDI and announce its
disbandment.
> I believe there is nothing of significance that can be done more. Both
Helen
> and Dalton (IBDI co-founders) have concurred with this action.
>
> In many respects I believe there has been a measure of success enjoyed by
> all who have been involved in this ordeal since 1999. It is true there are
> many great things I hoped would happen that didn't, but I don't feel to
> complain at how things have turned out.
>
> Although there are likely hard feelings between certain individuals and
> entities, I think we all have sufficient to be grateful for. Hopefully
with
> this new year upon us we can focus on the things we have to be grateful
for
> and forgive all those who have offended or injured us.
>
> This is a resolution I have made for myself this year and it feels quite
> wonderful. I ask forgiveness from all who I may have offended in my
efforts.
> I also want to extend my heartiest thanks to all those who sacrificed much
> and continue to sacrifice much to do their part to keep the torches lit,
> whichever camp you chose to be in. I have learned a lot through this
> experience and consider it the most valuable thing to come of it all (for
> me).
>
> The interbase2000.org web-site will be off-line in the near future. The
IBDI