Subject Re: [IBDI] Transactions
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 01:44 AM 7/12/2001 -0700, Jason Wharton wrote:

>Ok, that's great. With a reasonable approximation of the NT if it is a
>freshly obtained transaction I can examine the gap if...
>
>How do I get the OAT and OIT figures via the API?

At the moment, you can't. Gstat, in a crude and dirty hack,
reads the header page directly. We should add database info
items for OAT, OIT, page size, next transaction, etc.

Should you consider reading the header page directly, don't.
I expect that future SS versions will acquire an exclusive
lock on the database files.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com