Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Eventual home for IB source...
Author Mark O'Donohue
Helen Borrie wrote:

> At 12:42 PM 05-08-00 +1000, Mark Donohue wrote:
>
> How about a public mailing list IB-Commits where anyone in the world can
> post notice of commits? That way, if Inprise chooses to go its own way
> with a separate tree, they can keep the rest of the world informed of their
> changes; and it is where they can keep up with changes committed by the
> Open Source community.

Nooo please not another list :).

The sourceforge thing has some nice stuff, for setting this up, But I'd wait
for the
dust to settle and a more sensible decision can be made then.

The only new list I'd like to see is one dedicted to those who want to find a
new
name (again a joke). Although seriously Helen you could put that on your
poll
thing - it would be interesting to see what people think.

Mark