Subject Re: [IB-Architect] CVS home [was: 64 Bit Integers]
Author rschieck
1) I believe it is unfair to put Chris in the situation of making
decisions for Borland that he does not have responsibility for... Ted
Shelton is the one you should be talking to. Ted asked for feedback on
the location of the CVS archives, is it safe to assume you respond to
him?

2) Since we are having a vote and NewCo has two archives, InterBase has
one, I think that the original archive mine should be included in this
vote<g>. After all Firebird is a copy of mine and and Firebird Ashes is
a messed up copy of mine<vbg>.

keep smiling

Rob Schieck
MER Systems Inc.