Subject Re: [IB-Architect] FireBird Ashes project at SourceForge
Author Tim Uckun
At 08:49 AM 8/4/00 +1000, you wrote:

>Although SourceForge offer some fine facilities there are several
>reasons why SourceForge may not be a suitable long term place for
>Firebird (or insert name here) database (One of which is they are
>a strong supporter of the MySQL database - although we could work
>on that). As such this is expected to be an interum home for the
>project, and its final resting place will be determined at a later
>date.

I really don't think this is a big deal. Sourceforge hosts hundreds (if not
thousands) of open source projects. I have full faith they don't play
favorites.

I do think it would take some effort to provide everything sourceforge does
and clearly its the path of least resistance.

Is this now the the "official" CVS for interbase? Will the patches applied
to the MERS CVS be propagated here?
Tim Uckun
Mobile Intelligence Unit.
"There are some who call me TIM?"