Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Warning!!! Bugs, Support... addition
Author Maxim Sinev
----- Original Message -----
From: "David R. Robinson" <drobinson@...>
To: <IB-Architect@egroups.com>
Sent: 26 ???? 2000 ?. 2:22
Subject: RE: [IB-Architect] Warning!!! Bugs, Support... addition

> For what it is worth, I forgot to add that the research that the person
> working on the installer indicated that this was a bug in the MS Setup
API.
> It apparently wasn't reporting the version # right.
Then my big sorry to installator team. We all are under the Microsoft in
windows, but anyway it is possibly a good idea to have newer version of DLL
in the distribution or ask about replacement of system dlls.
If it will help to debug - I have a russian locale on Win2000.

> I've installed IB 6 on Win2000 several other times since then and haven't
> seen the problem, so I'm not sure what setup you have to have to duplicate
> it, but it obviously still exists in some cases.
I will try on my office computer.