Subject Re: [IB-Architect] SOME SOLUTIONS TO OLD PROBLEMS
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:12 PM 20-06-00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Helen,
>

> > We are going to have a major Backup topic in the book and you can be sure
> > Dalton's solution will get the space it deserves.
>
>hmmmm, well, that sounds alot like a comment my ex-wife used to say when she
>was throwing some of my stuff out........
>
>:)

Now, now, Dalton!!

>But, I guess from your tone, you like it. Glad to hear.

Dalton, it's definitely AOK. I must admit that it's something of an **
editing ** challenge.<g> It will be good to know when the new input is
about to end, so that it's possible to conceive a shape for documenting it
into a HowTo..

Regards,
Helen

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)