Subject Re: [IBO] "No overloaded Version can be called with these Arguments"
Author John W. (Jack) Cane
On the one hand, full text search does not detect declaration of IbObject_PrepareEx() in IBO source in Ibo5_2_0_b7, yet on the other hand, compiles fine in original version of my program. Maybe there is a DCU in a folder omitted from search path?

Per expert advice of Ann Lynnworth of WebHub, it is possible to transfer project options from the original .proj file, via text editor, to the new .proj, which I will now try�wish me luck.

Meanwhile any light you can shed will be welcome.

Best,
jwc
from iMac