Subject Re: [IBO] "No overloaded Version can be called with these Arguments"
Author John W. (Jack) Cane
Made the changes, but the error remains.

Just to be clear, the call I am making is (with variable types added):

IbObj_PrepareEx(qrRoster:tIboQuery, gCrmbr_Conn:TIB_Connection, gCrmbr_Tr:TIB_transaction, gCrmbr_Sess:TIB_Session);

The error message states that 'There is no overloaded version of IbObj_PrepareEx that can be called with these arguments".

Best,
jwc
from iMac

On Aug 13, 2013, at 11:26 AM, "John W. (Jack) Cane" <jwcane@...> wrote:

> On the one hand, full text search does not detect declaration of IbObject_PrepareEx() in IBO source in Ibo5_2_0_b7, yet on the other hand, compiles fine in original version of my program. Maybe there is a DCU in a folder omitted from search path?
>
> Per expert advice of Ann Lynnworth of WebHub, it is possible to transfer project options from the original .proj file, via text editor, to the new .proj, which I will now try�wish me luck.
>
> Meanwhile any light you can shed will be welcome.
>
> Best,
> jwc
> from iMac
>
> On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:47 PM, John W. (Jack) Cane <jwcane@...> wrote:
>
>> First let me try to transfer project options from old project to new, which may solve this. More to follow�tks.
>>
>> Best,
>> jwc
>> from iMac
>>
>> On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:28 PM, John W. (Jack) Cane <jwcane@...> wrote:
>>
>>> Just rebuilt my app. The same module, which was compiling ok, is now generating the following error:
>>>
>>> IbObj_PrepareEx( qrRoster:tIboQuery, gCrmbr_Conn:TIB_Connection, gCrmbr_Tr:TIB_transaction, gCrmbr_Sess:TIB_Session ); -- cannot be called with these arguments
>>>
>>> Tried to search IBO source for this call�could not find. Although I may have an incorrect search/output path, everything else works, in this module of some 1,385 lines.
>>>
>>> Can anyone spot what is wrong with the argument types?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> jwc