Subject RE: [IBO] What better way to do master-detail with IBOQuery? (open/refresh)
Author IBO Support List
I need to know more about your situation to help you.
You shouldn't have to do a Refresh call since if you have the master-detail
configured properly IBO will do the refreshing for you automatically.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Felipe Aron
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 8:10 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] What better way to do master-detail with IBOQuery?
(open/refresh)

I have five IBOQuery (one master / 4 details).

What better way to do master-detail?

For open queries I use .Open() method.

For to update records I use .Refresh() method on all queries.

But the processing time increases with the volume data.

There is a more effective method to improve performance? (IBO Querty props,
delphi code, etc)

--
Analista-Programador
#FollowMe: @felipearon <http://twitter.com/felipearon> (