Subject RE: [IBO] Re: IBO 4.9.14 Build 44 released.
Author IBO Support List
Yes, please send them to me it will help greatly!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of pb.software
Sent: 31 March 2012 09:08 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Re: IBO 4.9.14 Build 44 released.

I will send you on Monday three sample apps, all of which will give u
Invalid Blob ID's. I will also include how I had to handle all three
different situations to make sure that it does not happen, but it involves
using different components in differenct scenarios. Hope this will help.

Regards,
Pedro

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "kylixguru" <supportlist@...> wrote:

> I just put out a new release.
>

> 3/23/2012 Version 4.9 Release 14 [Build 44]
>
> I added DrawingStyle as a published property of TIB_Grid control. I also
fixed a bug having to do with the boolean indicator not being centered
properly in the cell.

> I enhanced binary blob handling so that it will use a variant array of
bytes to store its contents instead of a rawstring. This way potential
transliteration issues are avoided.

> I fixed a problem where a dataset is prepared and then search criteria was
put into the data links and then the dataset was put into search mode and
then posted without the search criteria being taken into consideration. This
is because when it was put into search mode it caused the query to be
flagged as having valid SQL when it really didn't.

> I enhanced the dialog that pops up while records are fetching so that when
it is done it will be freed so that it won't hog resources.

> There are still a few issues I will get finished next week. In particular,
the invalid Blob ID issue needs more work. If anyone can please provide a
sample app for this I would greatly appreciated it.