Subject Re: [IBO] Example of IB_OleContainer?
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hello,

> Sorry, I am not aware of any such examples. There might be something in the
> AddOns folder in regard to using OLE though.

AFAIR, the component is based on something I wrote in the past. The
download of my package is still available:
http://www.iblogmanager.com/download/misc/IBOTST.zip

Although one shouldn't use this package to compile/install the
component, there is a simple demo application included, which might
work, but I haven't tested with the IB_OleContainer version, which is
now included in IBO.

--
With regards,

Thomas Steinmaurer
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
http://blog.upscene.com/thomas/

Download LogManager Series, FB TraceManager today!
Continuous Database Monitoring Solutions supporting
Firebird, InterBase, Advantage Database, MS SQL Server
and NexusDB!