Subject Re: [IBO] IB_LookupCombo and Themes
Author Jason Wharton
Geoff or someone,

Have you looked into this aspect and can you help Guido?

Guido,

You are welcome to contact me on Skype and we can work on this issue.

Find me there under:
Jason LeRoy Wharton

Thanks,
Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guido Klapperich" <guido.klapperich@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:38 PM
Subject: [IBO] IB_LookupCombo and Themes

When I use Themes, the button of the TIB_LookupCombo doesn't look like

the button of a standard windows combobox. Is it possible to change the
button of the TIB_LookupCombo? It's very hard to explain the users, why
some buttons look like and others like that.

Regards

Guido

Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 9.0.791 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/2767 - Ausgabedatum: 03/24/10
08:33:00