Subject RE: [IBO] Bug? TIB_Query.locate - AbortFetching failing
Author G. Nau
Jason,
done.
See this file "tib_query.locate-cancel_on_fetching_bug.ZIP"
in the group Files > Bug Testing Applications.
A readme.txt is included about the usage and the mods necessary to use it
with one of your own databases. You just need a database with >20k rows,
so the data fetching form is appearing and the cancel button can be clicked.

Regards
Gunther

Am 3 Aug 2007 um 13:45 hat Jason Wharton geschrieben: