Subject Re: [IBO] Help with IB_Datasource Controls Generator
Author Andrei Luís
Thanks Helen, this is the way I'm doing.

I just thought that there is a way to leave the ib_datasource in the
DM, I prefer to leave them there...

Is Frank Ingermann listen to us? If not, could you e-mail him? Could
he clarify this to us? It's no big deal, but I think it would be good
if we can have a definition about this.

> Sorry again, I should sleep more. :-))
No matter, by the way, who shouldn't?

[]