Subject Re: [IBO] Help to install IBO.. problems
Author Fellipe Henrique
Hello, I try to search any files of IBO, and I delete them... but I try to
install again and the same problem appears, here is my header of consts.

var
IB_GDS32: string = 'gds32.dll';

const
// This is a flag that I am using to indicate when a bug in InterBase is
fixed
// so that a more optimal set of calls can be used.
BUG_EXEC2 = true;

// Version information
IB_VERSION_MAJOR = '4';
IB_VERSION_MINOR = '5';
IB_VERSION_BUILD = 'A';
IB_VERSION_SUB_RELEASE = 'i';

I find some files os Logs, in the Log folder, I try to Attach these files
here.

for remember, I using Delphi 7, with no updates.

Thanks for all,

Fellipe H.