Subject Re: [IBO] ServerAutoCommit issue
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:26 PM 23/07/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm using a TIB_Transaction component in my data module. The
>ServerAutoCommit property is set to False in the object inspector.
>I've grepped my code and the property isn't being changed anywhere.
>
>However, when I call the StartTransaction method, I get an error
>"Explicit trans. not allowed with ServerAutoCommit". I have to
>manually set the ServerAutoCommit to False right before calling the
>StartTransaction to avoid the error.
>
>What would cause this property to be set to True?

It shouldn't. Open your DFM in text mode and search for ServerAutoCommit
and see what that turns up...

I'd also want to double-check that you haven't accidentally inserted an IBX
IBTransaction (or some other TIB-- object) into your application
somewhere...IBO's components all begin with either "TIBO" or "TIB_" (note
the underscore).

Helen