Subject Re: [IBO] Please help IB_Grid and IB_Currency
Author Marco Menardi
To build (realize) components "embeddable" in IB_Grids, you must take
special cares. I never mastered that tecnique, and IB_Currency was a
lot of trouble to make it work (when you have to deal with
focus/messages/selection in Windows, is not easy), so I never spent
time trying to make it ib_grid "aware", I'm sorry (but, of course, you
are welcome if you add this feature).
Marco Menardi