Subject Re: [IBO] Firebird embedded
Author steve_carter_ben
I was able to get embedded to work after intalling 4.5B. One thing
that confused me was that I was expecting the connection to work at
design time -- wishfull thinking.

So now my question is: Is 4.5 the only version that supports
embedded? If so, then I will have to base the beta release of my app
on the release of 4.5. Now, I know this is a question that no
developer in his right mind would answer :), but -- any estimated
timeline on release of 4.5 production version?

Steve