Subject Re: [IBO] IBObject Survey Demo
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:03 AM 10/06/2005 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have loaded the IBObject demo for DMLCache "Survey project" using BCB, and
>I have notice that some of the forms such as "FRM_Question," "FRM_Surveys"
>and "FRM_language" are defined as:
>
> TfrmQuestions = class(TfrmBase)
>
>I am not able to view this forms at design time using BCB. How do I register
>the form type (TfrmBase) with the IDE?

IBF_Base needs to be in your uses clause. Survey.dpr, FRM_Survey.pas and
FRM_Surveys.pas have it there already. Depending on where you have the
Samples located, you might need to edit the uses entry in Survey.dpr, this one:

IBF_Base in '..\..\IBF_Base.pas' {frmBase},

This finds IBF_Base.pas if you didn't move the Samples directory. If your
relative locations don't match up, you'll need to alter the path.

Helen