Subject Re: [IBO] for Jason: TIBOQuery vs. TFIBDataset speed test
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Sorry to hear that you still have this problem, Enrico. Just a couple
of questions that may or may not have been asked already:

Is AutoFetchAll set to false?

Have you tried using SchemaCache (and SchemaCacheDir) for the
connection component (I think it will only help on the second
execution)?

A long time ago, Alexander Nevsky used to encourage creating an index
on a system table if you had lots of tables etc. within your database.
I think this later got included in Firebird, but if you're still on a
very old version, then maybe that can help (sorry, I don't remember
which table).

Set