Subject R: [IBO] BDE-to-IBO conversion: performance issues
Author Enrico Raviglione
Hi Jason,

i alwais set KeyLinks explicitly.

Best Regards,
Enrico Raviglione.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Inviato: giovedì 14 aprile 2005 9.48
A: 'IBObjects@yahoogroups.com'
Oggetto: RE: [IBO] BDE-to-IBO conversion: performance issues

I have been tied up getting my income taxes all figured out and all my
finances organized, etc. It may be more than a couple days and I'm
really sorry about that.

Some things that can be done to improve performance is to set your
KeyLinks properties explicitly. If you leave them blank then IBO has to
try and figure out what they are and this takes effort/time.

Please see if this makes a difference.

Jason

___
IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase