Subject RE: [IBO] BDE-to-IBO conversion: performance issues
Author Jason Wharton
I have been tied up getting my income taxes all figured out and all my
finances organized, etc. It may be more than a couple days and I'm really
sorry about that.

Some things that can be done to improve performance is to set your KeyLinks
properties explicitly. If you leave them blank then IBO has to try and
figure out what they are and this takes effort/time.

Please see if this makes a difference.

Jason