Subject Fwd: Your e-mail to Jason Wharton is being challenged
Author Carlos H. Cantu
I answered you email in IBO list and I got this...

I think it should not be enabled for the email you use in the Yahoo
list, or everyone who answer an email there will have to do this
challenge stuff.

This is a forwarded message
From: Cloud 9 Postmaster <postmaster@...>
To: <listas@...>
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 10:18:08 AM
Subject: Your e-mail to Jason Wharton <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com> is being challenged

The recipient that you tried to send your e-mail to has the Cloud 9
mail challenge service enabled on their e-mail account. You must
add yourself to their permitted senders list by browsing to the
following URL and answering the puzzle:

https://customercare.cloud9.net/mailchallenge.cgi?challenge-id=c20ab88ca6d24baca0bcd36fc192f2f9

If you do not follow that URL and answer the question presented within
7 days, the e-mail that you sent will be deleted.

Best regards,
Carlos mailto:warmbooter@...