Subject Re: [IBO] Fwd: Your e-mail to Jason Wharton is being challenged
Author Lester Caine
Carlos H. Cantu wrote:

> I answered you email in IBO list and I got this...
>
> I think it should not be enabled for the email you use in the Yahoo
> list, or everyone who answer an email there will have to do this
> challenge stuff.
>
> This is a forwarded message
> From: Cloud 9 Postmaster <postmaster@...>

We keep asking them to deal with it, but we really need the person who
subscribed and is blocking eMails via Cloud 9 to PLEASE SWITCH IT OFF !
Spam Blockers are simply not appropriate on a support list, but there is
not a lot we can do about it at present.

( Sit's back and waits for the message from sending this ! )

--
Lester Caine