Subject Re: [IBO] Firebird Server check
Author Lester Caine
Vahan Yoghoudjian wrote:

> As for my last point, it could be both cases, an application running
> from the server machine itself or from other client machines... is this a
> bad habit? what would be the ideal way to implement this?

It is possible to compile two versions of your application, one using
the embedded server and one the client, they will work the same. So the
choice is up to you when it comes to management of installations.

Personally I prefer to run the server on it's own, then I can get in and
tidy things via a remote connection, something that is not available
with the embedded version. It will depend on how YOU want to run things ;)

--
Lester Caine