Subject RE: [IBO] Re: Strange error
Author Jason Wharton
SQLPlan is merely a parsed access to the PLAN clause of the SQL property.
Change the SQL setting and SQLPlan changes accordingly. If you change the
SQLPlan property then the SQL property is changed accordingly.

I need a way that you can override the PLAN used on the internal query that
is assembled so that this problem can be avoided. It really should just
remove it and what I recommend you do is go inside IBO's source (let me know
if you are not comfortably doing this) and alter the code so that it wipes
out the SQLPlan prior to preparing the internal cursor that is causing the
error.

Jason Wharton