Subject RE: [IBO] Re: Catastrophic Failures on Hyperthreading machines
Author Calin Pirtea

I think your best bet is to find details about the bug that was fixed.
It might give some insights as to what else in the same area could go wrong.

There were several bugs on closing the connection in the history of Interbase maybe you've found another one.

I remember running IBO and 1.5.0 on HT without problems.
Are you using events by any chance?

Do you have a simple sample that reproduces the problem so I could run it here? I have XP Pro with HT disabled but I could enable HT and give it a try.

I'll read the whole thread to get see if I can get the full picture.

Cheers,

Calin Pirtea
COMMUNICARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Communicare Systems Pty Ltd