Subject Re: [IBO] This is a potential problem -- exception from IBObject
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:03 AM 13/10/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>It doesn't do anything except that it owns the objects... I can take
>it away... it's only the form that spawns all the objects and
>threads... the objects are passed to the threads after they've been
>created. But there's one set of table, connection, session etc. for
>each thread.

Isolate the IB_Session/IB_Connection/Data access objects in their own DM
and have the form create and free each instance fully within each thread
context. NO Nil owners, either. Make the form own the datamodule
instances it creates; and make the datamodule own all of the objects it
encompasses. Don't make the form own the objects that are in the DM.

If that's what you are already doing (and you are sure you are) then check
the DPR file, to make doubly sure that you deleted the Application.Create
statement for the datamodule.

Helen