Subject Re: [IBO] Using IB_Events
Author ra8009
Thanks Lester. That makes sense. I wrote an after update trigger
almost like the one you listed in your email and made sure I made it
ACTIVE. Then I wrote some code under a button:

IB_Connection1.Connect;
IBOQuery1.Open;
IB_Events1.RegisterEvents;

and then added this to the Event_alert event:

ShowMessage(AEventName);

But after I manually update a record, nothing happens. I listed the
event in my IB_Event component. What might be wrong?