Subject RE: [IBO] Transactions and datasnap
Author Jason Wharton
Don't use ServerAutoCommit=true if you are attempting to have explicit
transactions. They cannot be mixed together.

Jason Wharton

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Holtsmark [mailto:jens@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 4:39 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Transactions and datasnap

Hi

When I am using a TIBOTransaction.ServerAutoCommit=true in a I am getting
the following error:

"Explicit trans. Not allowed with ServerAutoCommit"

I am using a DatasetProvider and ClientDataSet to connect to the TIBOQuery.

The error comes when I call TClientDataSet.ApplyUpdates(0);

I am not myself in anyway using transactions.

Do anybody have a solution to this problem?

Kind regards

Jens Holtsmark