Subject RE: [IBO] Cant delete from grid row with only IB_LookupCombos
Author Jason Wharton
Perhaps the combination of CTRL+DELETE would be a good way to handle this?

What does that do and if it doesn't work, should we go ahead an enhance it
to work this way?

PS. Was great to see you in Fulda!

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hope [mailto:paulhope@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:58 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Cant delete from grid row with only IB_LookupCombos

Hi

I have an IB_Grid with two columns, both are IB_LookupCombos. Hitting the
Delete key just deletes the contents of the cell, not the row. This is
after selecting the row by tabbing to it, so I have not invoked the editor.

I have also tried an IB_LookupEnh but this goes straight into the editor as
soon as the cell is selected.

Does anyone know of a setting combination that will get round this?

Regards

Paul