Subject RE: [IBO] Cant delete from grid row with only IB_LookupCombos
Author Paul Hope
Hi Jason

Good to see you got back in one piece ;-)

> Perhaps the combination of CTRL+DELETE would be a good way to handle this?
>
> What does that do and if it doesn't work, should we go ahead an enhance it
> to work this way?

CTRL+DELETE has the same effect as DELETE. I would have thought the best
solution would be to know if the combo was in edit mode or not and if not
delete the row. This would provide a more consistent interface (if it's
possible)

> PS. Was great to see you in Fulda!

Thanks - you too - and your Mum and friend :-)

Regards
Paul