Subject RE: [edp] [IBO] Problems with refresh of data.
Author Max Bernaert
Hello Marco,

Yes I do a commit after each post.

I have a TIBOTransaction component in my datamodule and I do

Try
DMFoss.DBTrans.StartTransaction;
Except on EDataBaseError do
Begin
DMFoss.QDocuments.Cancel;
ShowMessage ....
Exit;
End;
End;
Try
DMFoss.QDocuments.Post;
DMFoss.DBTrans.Commit;
Except on EDataBaseError do
Begin
DMFoss.QDocuments.Cancel;
DMFoss.DBTrans.Rollback;
ShowMessage....
End;
End;

Properties of QDocuments.TIBOQuery

AutoFetchAll true
CommitAction CaInvalidateCursor
FetchWholeRows true
IB_Transaction DBTrans
SqlString Select * from Documents order by DocumentNr

DBTrans TIBOTransaction component

AutoCommit False
Isolation TiCommitted
RecVersion True