Subject RE: [IBO] edit behavior in grid
Author Jason Wharton
My guess is that the TIB_Ledger control is somehow messing with the dataset
states. I need to review this control more thoroughly. Try using the
TIB_Grid and see if the problem still happens. Just for sake of isolation.

It would also accelerate my time to resolve this if you send me a simple
sample application.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton