Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Admin components
Author Don Gollahon
"Helen Borrie" <helebor@...> wrote in message
news:<5.2.0.9.2.20041006180614.05f50fe8@...>...

> At 06:57 AM 6/10/2004 +0000, russellbelding wrote:
>
> The IBOBackupService sample app that I posted to the Files section of the
> list a few weeks ago was built in Delphi 6 with the Fb 1.5.1 server and
the
> employee database that was part of the 1.5.1 build.
>
> I didn't have to do anything special. If you're having problems, I'd want
> to check that you're actually using the correct versions of everything on
> the client side, for the server that you're using. IBO's TIB_Connection
in
> IBO4.3 and above does check for a Firebird server.
>
> Helen

I've been using IBOAdmin with D6 for several months. It works fine although
an adjustment needed to be made to the source to get it to work in one case.
Can't remember exactly what but I could find out if I had to.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Mr. Mengoni? I've
written him a few times and get no response. He was doing well with getting
updates to code out for awhile.

Thanks.

Don Gollahon
dlgllhn@...