Subject RE: [IBO] Re: TIB_lookupcombo doesnt appear in the grid?
Author Alan McDonald
James,
If it's any comfort I've done about 100 of these now and somehow the last
one was no easier than the first... :-)
There always seems to be something in the master dataset which makes things
different each time.
Keep plugging away, it'll work and the penny will drop for you - it's a big
win when it does. Think logically about the key requirements...
KeyLinks, mastersource and in some cases keylinks description
Alan