Subject Re: [IBO] Use IBO with IB7?
Author brian_nuckels
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@u...>
wrote:

Maybe it was supposed to be, but I don't think the fix really got in
there. I still can duplicate this problem using IBO. I got curious
and decided to try it. So whether it's a necessary change to IBO or
not, the problem still exists.

Also, I've been having major headaches w/ ASTA involving an app with
a high transaction rate using Interbase due to this threading issue,
and IB7 didn't help. Somehow somewhere, ASTA is allowing concurrent
access to a connection and causing the "Error reading data from
connection" ISC error.