Subject Re: [IBO] Cannont install ibobjects types.dcu not found
Author arthur_garlick
Calin,
My apologies - if I spent more time reading your post rather than
venting my impatience I would have seen your kind and correct advice.

The build now falls over further on in IB_Ledger.pas (1357),
Undeclared Identifier 'UTF8decode' This doesn't sound Delphi 5
either?

Helen,
You asked me to be more specific about the changes made in Jan
2003. In the header of my IB_ControlInterface.pas is a note from
Wassim Haddad on 6-Jan-2003 - referring to an added ineterface
extension to support owner draw controls.

I haven't seen anyone else with my problems so I'm assuming either
nobody else is using D5 or perhaps my copy of IB Objects has been
fiddled about with. I downloaded it today from a link on the EMS IB
Manager site.

Thankyou for your quick and friendly help

Arthur

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Calin Iancu Pirtea" <pcalin@r...>
wrote:
> [...]
Delphi5!