Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Patch release IBO 4.2Ic
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:32 PM 29/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Very good.
>I've two bugs with patch sent many times to Jason about IB_ComboBox
>but was never rejected nor included.
>The same for a trivial improvements (bugfix?) in the IB_Text text
>positioning if border/bevel is defined.
>I'm feeling more and more disheartened :(
>What can it be?

Don't be disheartened: no doubt it's part of other things he is working on
for upcoming sub-release. The current patch release was necessitated by
the fix for the Delphi 5 core runtime package and Jason added a few more
minor patches that had come in. The sub-release is not far away.

>btw Helen, did you had a look at my recent "Lookup Query keylinks
>problem"? I can't think an aceptable workaround, since keystrokes in
>the IB_Lookupcombo can't be managed before the controls "executes" the
>Canc keypress, and adding a different button for cancelling it it's
>not very nice UI.

No, I don't recall it at all.

regards,
Helen